| The Green List |
Share the green love, that’s what we say. Each morning, we wake up thinking about how we can turn you on. How, that is, we can excite more and more travelers just like you about going green, greener, greenest.
And we’re not the only ones. If these green travel sites have anything to say about it—and they do, every day—green travel is here to stay.
Here’s our honor roll:
1. Terracurve Educate yourself on the environmental policies of the travel choices you make.
2. Go Green Travel Green Simple steps anyone can take to travel greener—eco travel tips, reviews and news.
3. Traveling Greener
A lovely blog devoted to the pleasures and pursuit of green travel.
4. Uprooted, An Eco Travel Blog A sustainable travel project by plucky Jessica Reeder, embarked on a journey around the globe to promote sustainability and volunteerism. Ecologically aware and environmentally viable travel on a very low budget.
5. Green Around the Globe Travels and discoveries of a young, recently married couple that is traveling the world for a year to discover what sustainability means around the globe.
6. Green Globetrotter What are you looking for? If it’s related to green travel, you can probably find it here.
7. Green Traveller Eco-friendly hotels and low-impact holidays in the UK and Europe.
8. Laura’s Ecoescape Observations, advice and more from the author of the UK’s orginal eco-travel guide.
9. Sea Forever Green travel that zooms in on our oceans and what they offer—scuba diving, ocean-based holidays, water adventures.
10. Green Traveler Guides Hey, that’s us … how could not love ourselves?
What are your favorite green travel sites? Share them.